This was a toolbar which allows athletes to upload their Garmin Forerunner data directly to the web - now the best way to do this is www.RunSaturday.com :-)

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back in development

OK - lots of people have asked me about this again recently...

And it's true I've been neglecting it (been busy on soooooo many other things), but I promise I'll look at some of the fixes, changes and additions real soon :-)

Here's a TODO list:
  • make it so that you can customise (including turn off) the comments.
  • fix the bug that it "hangs" when you have Training Center downloading.
  • fix the bug that splits over 60 minutes don't get recorded correctly.
  • maybe add support for the other map websites requested (if people want them)
  • maybe add some additional customisable toolbar buttons (I use them too)
  • borrow a 205/305 and check that it works or make it work! (if anyone has a 201 then I can try to work with that too)
  • cache the list of runs/laps between "Add Training Run" hits (it's silly to keep downloading them)
  • let people change the buttons
  • consider adding some extra special buttons - I could (for example) track the last ten Fetch and RW forum pages that the user has been to - if anyone's any ideas then let me know!
  • consider changing the default buttons (anyone got any preferences?)
P.S. If anyone's interested I've now tested it on IE7 and it works just fine :-)

No comments: