This was a toolbar which allows athletes to upload their Garmin Forerunner data directly to the web - now the best way to do this is www.RunSaturday.com :-)

Friday, July 07, 2006

Beta version available

After a little while of playing....

I've got something vaguely working with my Garmin Forerunner 301.

There's still plenty more to do (and I do mean plenty), but I'm ready to share it with a few select peeps.

To be elligible for the beta you need:
  • To have a Garmin Forerunner (and 301 is the only model that I know works at the moment!)
  • To have Windows XP and Internet Explorer
  • To have faith in my software
  • To have signed up to the registration list here
  • To email "Hollywood" via Fetch or Runnersworld.co.uk for more information....
I'll then send you what you need...

No comments: