This was a toolbar which allows athletes to upload their Garmin Forerunner data directly to the web - now the best way to do this is www.RunSaturday.com :-)

Monday, July 10, 2006

The code is out there...

There are a "few" beta testers out there now.

And so far there's only been one bug found - and that was in the installer/COM registration code.

However, I'm sure there will be more bugs along any minute :-)

Also, there's lots of code that could be changed and adapted. One thing I've already noticed is that the blurb generated for the "notes" can get far too long - so it would be nice to make this blurb optional or configurable - maybe to get the hollybar to merge multiple laps together.

Oh yeah.... and (as I'm sure the beta testers have already noticed) I've added some colour marking code to the training log.

I've also had a few 201 enquiries... will have to think about how to work on these...

No comments: