This was a toolbar which allows athletes to upload their Garmin Forerunner data directly to the web - now the best way to do this is www.RunSaturday.com :-)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Installer on the web

I've finally found a place on the web for the installer.

Using Googlepages I've uploaded the latest installer to http://lodge.stuart.googlepages.com/HollywoodInstall.msi

The latest installer includes:
  • A fix to a rounding problem with the average heart rate
  • Detection of miles versus kilometers in your Fetch settings
  • Some minor fixes to the colours used in the Fetch "Add Training Run" fields
  • A hopeful fix to some of the installation issues - but I'm afraid users may still have to tweak the install a little - they may still have to manually twice choose "View|Toolbars|Hollybar" when they first install it - still not sure what this is :-( - but since other toolbars don't need to do it then I know I will hunt this one down one day soon!
I've not yet worked out all the details for getting this to work with the Forerunner or Foretrex 201 over RS232 - but I will look at this when I get some more time and someone who's got a 201 and a COM Port spare!

Other fixes on the way include a few more options - especially for the "Notes" field which has gotten rather large especially if you cycle and leave the autolap feature on!

No comments: